If you own a house in Ohio or West Virginia , home insurance will provide your property and personal possessions with financial security.
As one of area’s leading independent insurance agents, we have the ability to shop multiple carriers and companies, in order to get you the best possible homeowners insurance no matter where you, live
Typical home insurance can include protection for the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add important supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood insurance policies
- Earthquake policies
- Umbrella insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
At Insurance Plus Agency, we know what may work for one homeowner, won’t necessarily work for you. Give us a call today, to learn more about our all-encompassing home insurance policies. One of our agents will be happy to provide you with a thorough coverage evaluation, as well as offer you a free quote right now!